Â Cyberbullying Presentation
Prior to beginning work on this interactive assignment, please read all of the required resources for this week. Review the instructions below and research a minimum of five additional peer-reviewed and/or scholarly sources in the UAGC Library that were published within the last 10 years to help support your statements.
For this weekâ€™s interactive assignment, you will be creating a 5-7 minute video speech presentation related to the topic of cyberbullying. (You may use any video capture software of your choice. AÂ Screencast-O-Matic quick-start guideLinks to an external site.Â including the ability to capture your webcam is provided for your convenience.) For your video presentation, prepare talking points that respond to each of the following topics.
- Explain at least one of the basic legal rights of individuals who are impacted by cyberbullying.
- Discuss one technique individuals, parents, or businesses can use to protect themselves or their children from cyberbullying.
- Evaluate at least one ethical issue that parents, schools, or workplaces must consider when implementing a new technique to protect their children, students, and/or staff from cyber bullies.
Once you have created your talking points, be sure to practice your presentation to ensure that it will meet the time requirements. (This is meant to mirror the more informal presentations that occur in on-ground masters programs. No official PowerPoint or other type of presentation should be created. The ability to speak candidly to these points is what will be evaluated.) Please review the Best Practices for Video Creation document prior recording your video.
Once you have created your video, copy and paste the URL into your initial post. In a separate document, prepare a reference list for your sources inÂ APA format as outlined by the UAGC Writing CenterLinks to an external site., and attach the document to your initial post prior to submission.
Barlett, C. P. (2015).Â Anonymously hurting others online: The effect of anonymity on cyberbullying frequencyLinks to an external site..Â Psychology of Popular Media Culture,Â 4(2), 70-79.
- The full-text version of this article can be accessed through the PsycARTICLES database in the UAGC Library. This article describes a study that examined whether anonymity was related to the frequency of cyberbullying and the severity of its impact.
Bauman, S. (2013).Â Cyberbullying: What does research tell us?Links to an external site.Â Theory Into Practice, 52(4), 249-256. http://dx.doi.org/ 10.1080/00405841.2013.829727
- The full-text version of this article can be accessed through the Business Source Elite database in the UAGC Library. This article reviews some of the research on cyberbullying, with a particular focus on gender, age, risk factors, and outcomes.
Coburn, P. I., Connolly, D. A., & Roesch, R. (2015).Â federal criminal legislation the solution? ” href=”http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&authtype=shib&custid=s8856897&db=a9h&an=110128647&site=ehost-live” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow noopener”>Cyberbullying: Is federal criminal legislation the solution?Â Links to an external site.Â CanadianÂ Journal of Crimonology & Criminal Justice, 57(4), 566-579. http://dx.doi.org/10.3138/cjccj.2014.E43
- The full-text version of this article can be accessed through the EBSCOhost database in the UAGC Library. This article explores whether increased federal criminal legislation would have a positive impact in the overall reduction of cyberbullying incidents.
Davison, C. B. & Stein, C. H. (2014).Â The dangers of cyberbullyingLinks to an external site..Â North American Journal of Psychology,Â 16(3), 595-606.
- The full-text version of this article can be accessed through the EBSCOhost database in the UAGC Library. This article discusses the research literature on cyberbullying.Â The author also makes recommendations to help individuals identify and protect against cyberbullying.
Korenis, P. & Billick, S. B. (2014).Â Forensic Implications: Adolescent Sexting and CyberbullyingLinks to an external site..Â Psychiatric Quarterly,Â 85(1), 97-101. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s11126-013-9277-z
- The full-text version of this article can be accessed through the PsycINFO database in the UAGC Library. This paper reviews the literature on the forensic implications of sexting and cyberbullying, particularly in adolescence.
Washington, E. T. (2015).Â An overview of cyberbullying in higher educationLinks to an external site..Â Adult Learning,Â 26(1), 21-27. http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/1045159514558412
- The full-text version of this article can be accessed through the Corporate ResourceNet database in the UAGC Library. This article provides an overview of cyberbullying among adults in higher education, as well as an examination of current laws designed to help prevent cyberbullying.
MSCJ Professional SourcesLinks to an external site.. (http://ashford-mscj.weebly.com/)
- This resource site will provide assistance in researching additional sources for the assessments within this course.
University of Arizona Global Campus. (n.d.).Â Screencast-O-Matic quick-start guideLinks to an external site.Â [PDF].Â [email protected].Â https://student.uagc.edu
- This guide will aid you in the use of Screencast-O-Matic.
Get Professional Assignment Help Cheaply
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Why Choose Our Academic Writing Service?
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
Online Academic Help With Different Subjects
Students barely have time to read. We got you! Have your literature essay or book review written without having the hassle of reading the book. You can get your literature paper custom-written for you by our literature specialists.
Do you struggle with finance? No need to torture yourself if finance is not your cup of tea. You can order your finance paper from our academic writing service and get 100% original work from competent finance experts.
While psychology may be an interesting subject, you may lack sufficient time to handle your assignments. Don’t despair; by using our academic writing service, you can be assured of perfect grades. Moreover, your grades will be consistent.
Engineering is quite a demanding subject. Students face a lot of pressure and barely have enough time to do what they love to do. Our academic writing service got you covered! Our engineering specialists follow the paper instructions and ensure timely delivery of the paper.
In the nursing course, you may have difficulties with literature reviews, annotated bibliographies, critical essays, and other assignments. Our nursing assignment writers will offer you professional nursing paper help at low prices.
Truth be told, sociology papers can be quite exhausting. Our academic writing service relieves you of fatigue, pressure, and stress. You can relax and have peace of mind as our academic writers handle your sociology assignment.
We take pride in having some of the best business writers in the industry. Our business writers have a lot of experience in the field. They are reliable, and you can be assured of a high-grade paper. They are able to handle business papers of any subject, length, deadline, and difficulty!
We boast of having some of the most experienced statistics experts in the industry. Our statistics experts have diverse skills, expertise, and knowledge to handle any kind of assignment. They have access to all kinds of software to get your assignment done.
Writing a law essay may prove to be an insurmountable obstacle, especially when you need to know the peculiarities of the legislative framework. Take advantage of our top-notch law specialists and get superb grades and 100% satisfaction.
What discipline/subjects do you deal in?
We have highlighted some of the most popular subjects we handle above. Those are just a tip of the iceberg. We deal in all academic disciplines since our writers are as diverse. They have been drawn from across all disciplines, and orders are assigned to those writers believed to be the best in the field. In a nutshell, there is no task we cannot handle; all you need to do is place your order with us. As long as your instructions are clear, just trust we shall deliver irrespective of the discipline.
Are your writers competent enough to handle my paper?
Our essay writers are graduates with bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college degree. All our academic writers have a minimum of two years of academic writing. We have a stringent recruitment process to ensure that we get only the most competent essay writers in the industry. We also ensure that the writers are handsomely compensated for their value. The majority of our writers are native English speakers. As such, the fluency of language and grammar is impeccable.
What if I don’t like the paper?
There is a very low likelihood that you won’t like the paper.
- When assigning your order, we match the paper’s discipline with the writer’s field/specialization. Since all our writers are graduates, we match the paper’s subject with the field the writer studied. For instance, if it’s a nursing paper, only a nursing graduate and writer will handle it. Furthermore, all our writers have academic writing experience and top-notch research skills.
- We have a quality assurance that reviews the paper before it gets to you. As such, we ensure that you get a paper that meets the required standard and will most definitely make the grade.
In the event that you don’t like your paper:
- The writer will revise the paper up to your pleasing. You have unlimited revisions. You simply need to highlight what specifically you don’t like about the paper, and the writer will make the amendments. The paper will be revised until you are satisfied. Revisions are free of charge
- We will have a different writer write the paper from scratch.
- Last resort, if the above does not work, we will refund your money.
Will the professor find out I didn’t write the paper myself?
Not at all. All papers are written from scratch. There is no way your tutor or instructor will realize that you did not write the paper yourself. In fact, we recommend using our assignment help services for consistent results.
What if the paper is plagiarized?
We check all papers for plagiarism before we submit them. We use powerful plagiarism checking software such as SafeAssign, LopesWrite, and Turnitin. We also upload the plagiarism report so that you can review it. We understand that plagiarism is academic suicide. We would not take the risk of submitting plagiarized work and jeopardize your academic journey. Furthermore, we do not sell or use prewritten papers, and each paper is written from scratch.
When will I get my paper?
You determine when you get the paper by setting the deadline when placing the order. All papers are delivered within the deadline. We are well aware that we operate in a time-sensitive industry. As such, we have laid out strategies to ensure that the client receives the paper on time and they never miss the deadline. We understand that papers that are submitted late have some points deducted. We do not want you to miss any points due to late submission. We work on beating deadlines by huge margins in order to ensure that you have ample time to review the paper before you submit it.
Will anyone find out that I used your services?
We have a privacy and confidentiality policy that guides our work. We NEVER share any customer information with third parties. Noone will ever know that you used our assignment help services. It’s only between you and us. We are bound by our policies to protect the customer’s identity and information. All your information, such as your names, phone number, email, order information, and so on, are protected. We have robust security systems that ensure that your data is protected. Hacking our systems is close to impossible, and it has never happened.
How our Assignment Help Service Works
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.