Specifics for the Difficult Conversations Assignment
Difficult Conversations:Â (120 points) After reading this book, you will be asked to construct a business proposal that seeks change by applying both the concepts in the â€œdifficult conversationsâ€ text as well as what has been learned regarding the proper format for business reports/proposals. Topics to considerâ€”what they are, common problems, how we can improve them, etc. Most of what you discuss will come from ideas explored in the bookÂ Difficult Conversations, yet many of the things studied in this class, and the diversity and inclusion content from MGMT 490, can assist you in helping others productively manage conflict. Once you are comfortable with the required format/content, then think about how you can apply what you read to a current/past workplace situation and use the proposal to identify the current state, why change is needed, and how that change could be implemented based on what you read. This assignment is confidential, and only my eyes will see it. I am looking to see if the content in this book was meaningful and if you know how to better handle a real-world situation because of it. You will upload your document in your week. To ensure you are detailed, the final product should be 3-6 single-spaced pages with a minimum of six citations either from the book or other credible sources. In reading, I should clearly understand the situation, why these concepts would help, a walkthrough of concept application, and either results or anticipated results. I encourage all students to submit their topic choice before preparing their proposals.
What I would do if I were Preparing for this Assignment:
1. Carefully go through the bookÂ Difficult ConversationsÂ and select the quotations and ideas you believe support a workplace current or past conflict you can use as your inspiration to suggest workplace change.
2. To ensure maximum points, review the rubric under Assessments called Difficult Conversations before preparing your proposal.
3. Review chapters 9 and 10 in your text for visual formatting requirements for business reports and proposals, including spacing and heading. (I believe you will find chapter 10 the most helpful. Specifically, 10.9 for a works cited sample, and 10.2 and 10.4 for a format sample. Pages 288-290 discuss minimum content sections).
Â· This is an informal proposal, meaning TOC and title page are not needed but practice formal, third-person business writing.
4. You want to write formally, but for the purpose of this assignment, generate an informal letter proposal so you can focus on applying your effort to the book concept application and not creating a table of contents. Follow the format in the book regarding single-spacing, headings, etc., and be sure these elements are included:
Â· Background of the problem
Â· Staffing and budgeting needs
Â· Appendix (optional, not required)
Â· References, work cited page properly formatting giving proper credit to the quotations, graphics within the proposal.
Â· Be sure you properly cite within the proposal AND have a reference page
Â· If you are unsure of the proper format, follow the sample in your chapter, or go toÂ https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/purdue_owl.htmlÂ for guidance.
5. Be sure your proposal is detailed enough that I clearly understand the situation and can clearly see DC concepts directly applied as to how to improve this situation. Your proposal should be free of errors: grammar, punctuation, and spacing.
6. Upload your proposal in your week. This is confidential for my eyes to see only.
1. Assume the audience has not read this book or situation you are analyzing
2. You are a manager/teacher/problem solver hereâ€”please be professional and thoughtful in your approach
3. Donâ€™t recite the book; Iâ€™ve read it. Show that you read and mastered the concepts by applying them and citing them.
4. This should be fun, educational, and professional. Be creative.
5. Feel free to get help from friends. For example, if you wanted to include a survey, case study, or outcome from a role play, that is fine but not required.
6. You are welcome to cite more than just this book to support your proposal.
7. I should read it, understand the issue/need, see how the change would play out, what is needed to make the change, and, based on the problem, want to make the change.
8. Have funâ€¦create something that teaches others a few things that might help them not avoid difficult conversations in the future but approach them more confidently and earn more positive results.
Get Professional Assignment Help Cheaply
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Why Choose Our Academic Writing Service?
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
Online Academic Help With Different Subjects
Students barely have time to read. We got you! Have your literature essay or book review written without having the hassle of reading the book. You can get your literature paper custom-written for you by our literature specialists.
Do you struggle with finance? No need to torture yourself if finance is not your cup of tea. You can order your finance paper from our academic writing service and get 100% original work from competent finance experts.
While psychology may be an interesting subject, you may lack sufficient time to handle your assignments. Don’t despair; by using our academic writing service, you can be assured of perfect grades. Moreover, your grades will be consistent.
Engineering is quite a demanding subject. Students face a lot of pressure and barely have enough time to do what they love to do. Our academic writing service got you covered! Our engineering specialists follow the paper instructions and ensure timely delivery of the paper.
In the nursing course, you may have difficulties with literature reviews, annotated bibliographies, critical essays, and other assignments. Our nursing assignment writers will offer you professional nursing paper help at low prices.
Truth be told, sociology papers can be quite exhausting. Our academic writing service relieves you of fatigue, pressure, and stress. You can relax and have peace of mind as our academic writers handle your sociology assignment.
We take pride in having some of the best business writers in the industry. Our business writers have a lot of experience in the field. They are reliable, and you can be assured of a high-grade paper. They are able to handle business papers of any subject, length, deadline, and difficulty!
We boast of having some of the most experienced statistics experts in the industry. Our statistics experts have diverse skills, expertise, and knowledge to handle any kind of assignment. They have access to all kinds of software to get your assignment done.
Writing a law essay may prove to be an insurmountable obstacle, especially when you need to know the peculiarities of the legislative framework. Take advantage of our top-notch law specialists and get superb grades and 100% satisfaction.
What discipline/subjects do you deal in?
We have highlighted some of the most popular subjects we handle above. Those are just a tip of the iceberg. We deal in all academic disciplines since our writers are as diverse. They have been drawn from across all disciplines, and orders are assigned to those writers believed to be the best in the field. In a nutshell, there is no task we cannot handle; all you need to do is place your order with us. As long as your instructions are clear, just trust we shall deliver irrespective of the discipline.
Are your writers competent enough to handle my paper?
Our essay writers are graduates with bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college degree. All our academic writers have a minimum of two years of academic writing. We have a stringent recruitment process to ensure that we get only the most competent essay writers in the industry. We also ensure that the writers are handsomely compensated for their value. The majority of our writers are native English speakers. As such, the fluency of language and grammar is impeccable.
What if I don’t like the paper?
There is a very low likelihood that you won’t like the paper.
- When assigning your order, we match the paper’s discipline with the writer’s field/specialization. Since all our writers are graduates, we match the paper’s subject with the field the writer studied. For instance, if it’s a nursing paper, only a nursing graduate and writer will handle it. Furthermore, all our writers have academic writing experience and top-notch research skills.
- We have a quality assurance that reviews the paper before it gets to you. As such, we ensure that you get a paper that meets the required standard and will most definitely make the grade.
In the event that you don’t like your paper:
- The writer will revise the paper up to your pleasing. You have unlimited revisions. You simply need to highlight what specifically you don’t like about the paper, and the writer will make the amendments. The paper will be revised until you are satisfied. Revisions are free of charge
- We will have a different writer write the paper from scratch.
- Last resort, if the above does not work, we will refund your money.
Will the professor find out I didn’t write the paper myself?
Not at all. All papers are written from scratch. There is no way your tutor or instructor will realize that you did not write the paper yourself. In fact, we recommend using our assignment help services for consistent results.
What if the paper is plagiarized?
We check all papers for plagiarism before we submit them. We use powerful plagiarism checking software such as SafeAssign, LopesWrite, and Turnitin. We also upload the plagiarism report so that you can review it. We understand that plagiarism is academic suicide. We would not take the risk of submitting plagiarized work and jeopardize your academic journey. Furthermore, we do not sell or use prewritten papers, and each paper is written from scratch.
When will I get my paper?
You determine when you get the paper by setting the deadline when placing the order. All papers are delivered within the deadline. We are well aware that we operate in a time-sensitive industry. As such, we have laid out strategies to ensure that the client receives the paper on time and they never miss the deadline. We understand that papers that are submitted late have some points deducted. We do not want you to miss any points due to late submission. We work on beating deadlines by huge margins in order to ensure that you have ample time to review the paper before you submit it.
Will anyone find out that I used your services?
We have a privacy and confidentiality policy that guides our work. We NEVER share any customer information with third parties. Noone will ever know that you used our assignment help services. It’s only between you and us. We are bound by our policies to protect the customer’s identity and information. All your information, such as your names, phone number, email, order information, and so on, are protected. We have robust security systems that ensure that your data is protected. Hacking our systems is close to impossible, and it has never happened.
How our Assignment Help Service Works
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.