Week 03 – Training Adult Learners (10 Points)
We are now ready to work on Step 3 in the design and development of your HRD training program.
Cindy Kramer, one of the vice presidents at Fleet Trucking, has responded to your memos by expressing the concerns of upper management about training office personnel. They are especially concerned about several of the office staff who have been on the job for quite a while. Cindy points out that these are older employees, who have been with the company for years. Younger office employees will no doubt enjoy the training. But some of the older employee have not attended school for 25 years. Cindy is concerned that placing these employees into a classroom setting would make them feel as if they were in elementary school again.
Week 03 Step
Develop a statement addressed to Cindy Kramer and upper management explaining to them the importance of learning styles, adult learning, and how to make it work so that older employees can learn comfortably alongside younger ones. Compose the memo by addressing the following issues:
- Outline some of the distinctive ways adults learn, particularly compared to how children and youth learn. How are you going to ensure that you meet these needs?
- How your training will seek to address adult trainee characteristics and why it is important to be aware of these:
- Perception of the work environment
- Personality and attitudes
- Explain how you plan to meet each learner’s individual learning style needs in the design of your program.
- Explain why it is vital to meet each learner’s needs.
Important Note: All of these issues are discussed in Chapter 3 of your textbook. Be sure to refer to this material in your memo.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently